SPANISH DANCE ONLINE CLASSES - Next online class (2023)
Build your repertoire and choose from 3 distinctive Spanish Dance styles.
- How to Improve your Castanets Skills (31 May, 7, 14, 21 June)
- Escuela Bolera ~ El Vito (a balletic genre with castanets, 14 weeks from August)
Easily connect via Zoom and learn Spanish Dance online with Paloma, directly from Madrid.
Small semi-private group size guarantees that you'll receive a level of coaching personalised for you.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASTANETS SKILLS
Wednesdays, 1.30 - 2.30pm Spain time
Looking to improve the quality of your castanets playing? Still can't get a clear R.I.A sound? What are the ways you can build speed? What are the nuances that can enable your greater expressiveness?
This short series of 4 online classes will help you work through all the above!
Suitable for those who are already play castanets in Classical Spanish Dance and Flamenco.
Students can learn seated or standing on the spot, moving their fingers and arms with the right postures.
(You would not be required to move, as we do in a dance class)
Mini-Term Dates (4 classes)
- May 31
- June: 7, 14, 21
- Pre-requisites: Basic castanets background.
- All classes are recorded and students have access to them for the duration of the class series.
- Higher Beginners - Intermediate
FEES & REGISTRATION
- Class sizes are small (and not mass), with a maximum of 6 students.
- This is a coaching approach where you will receive individual corrections and tips.
- Language: English
- A former Ballet Nacional dancer, Paloma Gómez's pedagogy draws on her experience as artist, choreographer and teacher with international experience.
- With her perceptiveness, she understands what precise corrections need to be given to each student to enable them to grow progressively as a dancer.
"Dance is not just technique. It's important to communicate what we feel within, to the people watching us. That's where the magic comes from" - Paloma Gómez
Subscribe below to receive our newsletter for dance inspiration and learning!