SPANISH DANCE ONLINE CLASSES - NEW CHOREOGRAPHY TERM (SEP - DEC 2021)
𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑺! If you’ve always been wanting to learn a choreography to this captivating music by the great composer, Albéniz, then join our new repertoire season from SEPT - DEC.
- Friday 10 Sep
- Friday 17 Sep
- Friday 24 Sep
- Friday 1 Oct
- Friday 8 Oct
- Friday 15 Oct
- Friday 22 Oct
- Friday 29 Oct
- Friday 5 Nov
- Friday 12 Nov
- Friday 19 Nov
- Friday 26 Nov
- Friday 3 Dec
- Friday 10 Dec
- Class sizes are small (and not mass), with a maximum of 6 students.
- This is a coaching approach where you will receive individual corrections and tips.
- Language: English
- A former Ballet Nacional dancer, Paloma Gómez's pedagogy draws on her experience as artist, choreographer and teacher with international experience.
- With her perceptiveness, she understands what precise corrections need to be given to each student to enable them to grow progressively as a dancer.
- Básico (for those who have a basic foundation in Classical Spanish Dance or Flamenco).
- Suitable also for BALLET students wanting to explore the Spanish style.
"Dance is not just technique. It's important to communicate what we feel within, to the people watching us. That's where the magic comes from" - Paloma Gómez
Enjoy Paloma dancing an Albeñiz piece, Córdoba.
Subscribe below to receive our newsletter for dance inspiration and learning!